Conference Day Event with Evening Gala Dinner
Working with our friends at You and Us Events, we helped provide a conference style event during the day, with a gala dinner celebration event in the evening.
Equipment and Services Supplied
- White 8.5m wide conference backdrop
- 4m x 2m Raised stage area
- 3.65m Wide projection screen and projector
- Room relay monitors
- PA system with lectern, lapel and top table microphones
- Stage lights
- Room uplighting
- Moving head lighting
- 2 Event crew
This event was at the Beautiful Belton Woods Conference Centre and held in the Major Oak Suite.
Access to the venue is a little restricted, a goods lift in use by the kitchens is needed for anything which can’t be carried up the stairs, but with a little thought on equipment and an allowance in setup time, the room is well equipped and in a lovely setting.
This event was based on the standard equipment we supply for most events of this type and scale. We were able to do just about everything the client required without having to provide tailored equipment.
Pricing is a guide and will depend on many factors, we can produce similar events on lower budgets or add equipment to cater to specific requirements. The complexity of the event will also have a baring as more staff may be required if the technical aspect is demanding.
Standard equipment used on this type and scale of event are:
- Stock backdrop and stage – £800
- Visual equipment (projector, screen, laptop and vision mixing) – £500
- Relay TV screens and cabling around the room – £500
- Functional stage lighting – £150
- Room LED uplighting – £300
- Moving head lighting and control – £500
- PA system – £450
- Delivery, Setup and Crew Operation – £1500
See more case study examples from our previous work.
Get A Quote
For all enquires and quote requests please visit our contact page.